The Qualification Criteria – The Host City
• Have a population of over 100,000
• Have a university/college with film courses/degree/vocational programmes
• Have a strong cultural identity
• Have a mix of venues to accommodate the community/commercial mix
• Have sufficient film makers to start an associated Production Company to advertise the local businesses
• To have a municipality/civic administrative structure that can assist/help with ethical partnering
The Qualification Criteria – The CEO/Organizer(s)
• The individual (s) must read the LITC Training Manual and adhere to the Ts & Cs of the joining of the franchise
• There must be the comprehensive use of a Franchise Lawyer which serves to protect the interests of the franchisee
• The individual (s) must live and or work in the proposed City/City District
• The individual(s) must have some stakeholder interest in the progression of film – the capacity of film to highlight/predict the interests of the citizens of a locale/urban entity
• The individual must have a mix of commercial and aesthetic considerations on the operational procedures of LITC
• Some marketing experience/knowledge will undoubtedly be useful as well as a good educational background and communication skills
• Some business acumen/entrepreneurial spirit is called for/helpful and the ability to tap into the resources of local business groups/trades associations
• There has to be a teaching training impetus involved in the franchise with access to the franchisor as to how to implement the Training Manual.
Livin’ in the City Film Festival: Franchise Opportunity
Notes before Submission of Enquiry
Consult Festival Characteristics/Rest of Web for Logo and submission details before filling in. This is an enquiry form only as there will be a first come first served basis for applicants as soon as the details of the submissions are open.
The price details are subject to the size, profile and demographic composition of the city and resources of applicant (non-financial)
Details on Application upon receipt of submission enquiry
As an FYI franchise cost starts at $15,000.00 and rises depending on the city characteristics, demographics and opportunity basis for revenue growth. It is expected that there will be more than one applicant from the top fifty cities.
The Training Manual will be translated into the natural language of the applicant city.
It is strongly advised that the application is submitted within the framework of a group interest: i.e. the instigation of the franchise will need the work of at least four core people. This need be noted before completion. The franchise is of the Business Format model.
It is the matter and business of the franchise applicant to find cohorts for the festival in their respective city:
The contract provision supplied by the franchisor does not extend to the arrangements made between staff and owners of the franchise. It is advised that a shareholder agreement exists